Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BE HAPPY NOW

Hello friends!  I hope you are all enjoying this exceptional autumn!  

We are busily working toward launching the Good Bird Etsy shop to benefit Africa Heartwood Project in November, so stay tuned for that event.  Today, however, I am offering a sneak peek at one of our new Wordy Bird necklaces.

So many of you, like myself, were inspired this past Saturday evening.  The result (apart from what I learned) is our new Wordy Bird necklace: BE HAPPY NOW.   Truth be told, I wanted one for myself, and as I was making it I considered that many others may also enjoy wearing this reminder.  Why not be happy now, right?  

What would make me abundantly happy right now would be moving closer to Good Bird's goals for supporting these beautiful children at the Refugee Orphan Home.  So let's do that!   Purchase a necklace for yourself, one for your mom, one for the ladies you visit teach (oooooh!  wouldn't it be great to give one of these along with sharing a copy of that talk?), one for a friend.  And in the process, you will be enabling the happiness and security of these sweet children.  

Here are the necklaces available this week...I will be making only a few of each style.  This is just a "sneak peek" after all!  Our Etsy shop is not yet up and running, so please contact me directly for purchasing information.  And as always...100% of the proceeds go directly to Africa Heartwood Project.  Yeah! 

Be  Happy Now - Wordy Bird Necklaces $10 each 
(add $3 shipping if you do not live nearby)


 

No comments: